Covers fundamental math concepts including:
- Number Sense and Numerical Operations – estimating, adding, subtracting, dividing, and multiplying with fractions, decimals, percent, integers and beyond
- Measurement – measuring length, weight, and capacity including the use of the Customary and Metric Systems as well as calculating time, money, and more
- Geometry – understanding the characteristics and properties of geometric shapes and solids including transformations, symmetry, spatial relationships, coordinate geometry, etc.
- Algebra and Algebraic Thinking – problem-solving with patterns, relationships, equations, expressions, inequalities, factors, multiples, ratios, rates, proportions, etc.
- Data Analysis, Probability, and Statistics – representing and interpreting data in various forms, understanding statistical variability, summarizing distributions, etc.
Grade 1 – 8 Enriched Programs
- Fundamentals of math including counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, decimals and fractions are introduced
- Word problems involving geometric shapes help build problem solving skills
Grade 9 – 12 University Preparation Programs
- Tailored academic programs covering Linear Equations, Geometry, Probability, Functions, Advanced Functions, Calculus & Vectors, and Data Management
- Offering strong foundational skills-building programs to help students who need to develop a more solid math skillset
Teacher for this Class
Sign up for Classes and After School packages Now!
Free Music Trial Lesson! Free Academic Assessment! Study with an awesome teacher for as little as $15 per class. Register for trials and classes today!