Students have significant advantages when they speak more than one language. Learning another language helps students:
- strengthen their problem-solving, reasoning and creative thinking skills
- develop their understanding and appreciation of diverse cultures
- increase their competitiveness in an increasingly global job market
- enhance their first-language and overall literacy skills
Grade 3 – 8 Enriched Programs
- Fundamentals of French including vocabulary, phonics & pronunciation, spelling, and grammar
- Emphasizing that oral communication cannot occur without effective listening
Grade 9 – 12 University Preparation Programs
- Tailored academic programs covering University, and/or preparatory French curriculum
- Offering strong reading and writing programs to help students developing strong proficiency in French
Teacher for this Class
Sign up for Classes and After School packages Now!
Free Music Trial Lesson! Free Academic Assessment! Study with an awesome teacher for as little as $15 per class. Register for trials and classes today!